Posted on March 23, 2011, in jewish, parenting and tagged altar, altar making, art, artist, artwork, attachment parenting, babies, baby, birth, body, crafting, divine feminine, energy, goddess, infant, inspiration, inspiring, jewish, jewish poetry, jewish renewal, jewishness, life, magic, mom, mommy, mother poetry, mystical, new, newborn, one year, parenting, parents, poem, poetry, rachel barenblat, rebirth, renewal, sahm, spring, stay at home mom, time, velveteen rabbi, woman. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Body-centering Babies (and Mommies!)
- The Tao of Tantrums
- Curry Banana Matzo Ball Soup ?!
- Azuki Bean Biscuits!
- Easy and Nutritious Baby Snacks (Carrot Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe)
- Being Controlled by Being ‘In Control’
- Cosmic Marriage
- Why Tantrum-throwing Children Aren’t “Brats”
- Kittens, Pink Unicorns, and Trucks
- My Job is Meditation
- Liver Recipe that is TASTY… Not Just Tolerable!
- On the Sabbath, I Smell Like Jasmine
- Plushie Seder Plate!
- Birthing as Awareness Practice