Posted on March 24, 2011, in awareness, parenting and tagged advaita, advice, attachment parenting, awakening, awareness, babies, baby, being, beingness, birth, conscious parenting, consciousness, energy, how to, infant, inspiration, inspiring, jewish, life, meditate, meditation, mom, mommy, new, newborn, nondual, nondualism, now, one year, parenting, parents, peace, peaceful, peaceful parenting, play, rebirth, religion, renewal, sahm, spirituality, stay at home mom, stillness, time, tips, woman. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Body-centering Babies (and Mommies!)
- The Tao of Tantrums
- Curry Banana Matzo Ball Soup ?!
- Azuki Bean Biscuits!
- Easy and Nutritious Baby Snacks (Carrot Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe)
- Being Controlled by Being ‘In Control’
- Cosmic Marriage
- Why Tantrum-throwing Children Aren’t “Brats”
- Kittens, Pink Unicorns, and Trucks
- My Job is Meditation
- Liver Recipe that is TASTY… Not Just Tolerable!
- On the Sabbath, I Smell Like Jasmine
- Plushie Seder Plate!
- Birthing as Awareness Practice